2 WEEK LAP SWIMMING ACCESS
NOTE: DURATION IS 2 WEEKS FROM THE DAY YOU MAKE PAYMENT.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE POOL WILL NOT BE HEATED.TIME SLOT CAN BE CHOSEN AT THE TIME OF PAYMENT.
POOL IS OPEN FROM MONDAY TO SUNDAY.POOL IS CLOSED ON FRIDAY FOR MAINTENANCE.
SWIM SLOTS: ANY SINGLE ONE HOUR SLOT AS PER OPTIONS ON PAYMENT PAGE
1) SWIMMERS CAN ONLY SWIM IN THE LANES ASSIGNED. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A CIRCULAR SWIMMING PROGRAM AND MEMBERS NEED TO SWIM IN A CHAIN SYSTEM WITHIN THE LANES ASSIGNED . LAP SWIMMERS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO COME OUT OF THE LANES ASSIGNED AS THERE ARE CLASSES IN OTHER AREAS OF THE POOL. THE POOL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ASSIGN LESS NUMBER OF LANES IF THERE ARE FEWER LAP SWIMMERS SIGNED UP FOR THE PROGRAM IN ANY GIVEN HOUR.
2) NO EXTENSIONS / REFUNDS / TRANSFER OF ID CARD WILL BE ALLOWED FOR REASONS SUCH AS SICKNESS / TRAVEL SINCE WE WANT TO KEEP THE NUMBERS CONSTANT FOR SAFETY REASONS.NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED IN CASE OF ANY GOVERNMENT LOCKDOWN.THE PARTICIPANT CAN AVAIL ALL MISSED SESSIONS AT THEIR OWN CONVENIENCE ONCE POOLS REOPEN.
3) ONCE A PARTICIPANT PICKS A HOURLY TIME SLOT, NO CHANGE IN TIMING WILL BE ALLOWED.PLEASE DO NOT BRING ALONG ANY GUESTS AS THIS IS PROHIBITED ACORDING TO THE NEW SOPS.
4)AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TRY TO AVOID USING THE CHANGE ROOMS AND REST ROOMS UNLESS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY.
5)HAND SANITIZATION AND WEARING A MASK AT ALL TIMES OUTSIDE THE POOL.PLEASE DO NOT SHARE DRINK BOTTLES ETC.
Terms and Conditions:
1) Registration is complete only on payment of complete fees
2) Any Loss / Damage to the pool premises or property will need to be made good to the pool authorities.
3) Any applicant below the age of 18 can participate in the swimming program only with parental permission.
4) The right to close the pool for maintenance is reserved by the management. In case pool is closed for maintenance, on any day apart from the official weekly pool holiday, the participants ID card will be extended to cover for the loss of days OR alternatively the pool will be made available on a pool holiday.
5) Any expenditure for additional equipment /swimsuits required to participate in the camp will be borne by the camp participants
6) Refund policy:
In case a participant withdraws (only prior to batch start date), a refund will be made of the total fees less cancellation charges and GST. Once the date has started no refund will be issued, however the participant can transfer the seat to a family member / friend if they are withdrawing as long as they meet the same covid regulations mentioned above.
Completion of payment would imply your express consent to the following terms and disclaimers :
I hereby agree that I will not hold Nisha Millet’s Swimming Academy and their respective representatives responsible for any loss/damage of life or property of me / my child and I furthermore declare that I am capable of swimming independently without requiring the assistance of a coach / lifeguard.
I hereby declare that I have read the terms and conditions mentioned above and that I / my child will adhere to the rules and decorum of the pool and in the event that the rules of the club are not adhered to that I / my child can be barred from the club without any refund being made.
I hereby declare that I am free from any injury / communicable disease and have been deemed medically fit to participate in the program.I hereby declare that I am free from any injury / communicable disease and have been deemed medically fit to participate in the program. I further declare that I am not Covid positive,have no heart conditions and do not suffer from any form of epileptic or other fits.