INFORMED TO ACADEMY MORE THAN 2 DAYS PRIOR TO START OF BATCH: FULL REFUND
48 HOURS UPTO START OF BATCH: 50% DEDUCTION
AFTER BATCH START: NO REFUND UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
WEEKDAY (MONDAY& WEDNESDAY)KIDS INTERMEDIATE SWIM BATCH
DATES - AUGUST 8TH TO SEPTEMBER 14TH
DURATION - MONDAY & WEDNESDAY FOR 12 CLASSES,6 WEEKS
TIMING- 4:00PM TO 5:00PM
FEES- RS 5900 FOR 12 CLASSES
KIDS MUST BE ABLE TO SWIM FREESTYLE INDEPENDENTLY TO JOIN THIS CLASS
- IN CASE OF GOVT MANDATED LOCK DOWN NO REFUND WILL NOT BE GIVEN, PARTICIPANT WILL BE ALLOWED TO MAKE UP CLASSES AT A LATER DATE ONCE POOL REOPENS.
***NO EXTENSIONS / REFUNDS / TRANSFER OF ID CARD WILL BE ALLOWED FOR REASONS SUCH AS SICKNESS / TRAVEL***
*PLEASE NOTE THAT KIDS MUST BE ABOVE AGE 4 YAERS TO JOIN THIS BATCH *
Terms and Conditions:
1) Registration is complete only on payment of complete fees
2) Any Loss / Damage to the pool premises or property will need to be made good to the pool authorities.
3) Any applicant below the age of 18 can participate in the swimming program only with parental permission
4) The right to close the pool for maintenance/rain etc is reserved by the management. In case pool is closed for maintenance or rain, the duration of class will be extended to cover for the loss of days and classes extended.
Completion of payment would imply your express consent to the following terms and disclaimers :
I hereby agree that I will not hold Nisha Millet’s Swimming Academy and their respective representatives responsible for any loss/damage of life or property of me / my child.
I hereby declare that I have read the terms and conditions mentioned above and that I / my child will adhere to the rules and decorum of the pool and in the event that the rules of the club are not adhered to that I / my child can be barred from the club without any refund being made.
I hereby declare that I am free from any injury / communicable disease and have been deemed medically fit to participate in the program. I further declare that I am not Covid positive, have no heart conditions and do not suffer from any form of epileptic or other fits.